Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let there be light

Time for the whole box to get some electron flow going through its vanes.

I didn't like the fact that the LCD monitor had an external power supply. Looking at the external power supply, you will notice that the power output of the LCD power supply, provides 12V output with 4.16A.

So I though, let's try using the computer power supply. This way, the monitor and whole box will turn off the second the motherboard shuts off the power supply.

I cut off one of the connectors and just to be sure the wires will hold 4.16A I decide to be safe than sorry and use two yellow lines with two black lines.

OK, enough, I need to turn this whole machine on and see how it looks. For this I called my first born Karen to demonstrate.



Now comes the hardest part - Coloring the table. I need to chose colors and also do a very good job in coloring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment