Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Crazy Idea

Well, a long story short, I love Arcades and I decided to build an arcade machine that will add so much fun to my wife and kids.

The idea started about three years ago when I decided to join a new development group that was building a new product in my company. We had to come up with a theme for our project name for this product. The first project name should be alphabetical and start with A for the first project and then continue to B for the next version so on.

I gave my idea of an Arcade game name theme and the idea got accepted! Later on we decide to name the first project Arkanoid and we even bought an Arkanoid Arcade Machine from eBay for 300$ and we placed it in the hall near out group.

And then the fun began, I searched the Internet but did nothing. Until the next project came and we decided to give a name to the project. I was chosen to provide a name and this time I decided to not wait anymore and create an Arcade Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment